Welcome to our blog! This is where we’ll keep you updated on our latest adventures–from wedding planning to nesting and any other adventures that come our way.
Here are some of the wedding details to catch everyone up to speed:
- We’re tying the knot on December 31, 2010 at an undisclosed location with a limited guest list
- We’re having a HUGE reception in California at the Smith Residence on January 1, 2011
- We’re also having a HUGE cocktail and appetizer reception in Seattle (venue is not booked yet!)
- We’re attempting to make a little impact on our environment as possible by purchasing wisely
- I’m having my wedding dress made by a seamstress here in Seattle because I didn’t want to buy a dress made in China
- Neal bought a diamond for my engagement ring from Canada to ensure it was NOT a conflict diamond
- We’re using things that we have rather than buying “newer, better” things
- We want our wedding celebrations to be as authentic as possible
To read more about our wedding details, visit our website at http://www.ewedding.com/sites/teamjander.
Love from Seattle,